Do you believe in readily embracing change, and learning new technologies in an agile and results-oriented working environment? Then we just might have an opportunity for you. We are N-able, a technology solutions company that creates enhanced value, through meaningful business outcomes, for our customers and stakeholders, in the Telecom, Banking and Financial, Public, and Enterprise sectors. N-able was founded in 2008, with a vision to disrupt and transform age-old industries, and to be radical in using technology to ‘do better business’. Today, with a turnover of more than USD 20 million, our 200-plus team of skilled professionals have been responsible for successfully delivering several transformational technology projects the country has seen to date. People are the heart and soul of N-able. people know that our work is ultimately to better serve our customers, which takes sheer skill, commitment, and cross-collaborative teamwork. Which is why we look for individuals with a willingness to learn, share and to adapt, to join our team.
Is expected to play a key role in managing risk of the project, flagging risk mitigation options and ensure steps are taken to minimize risk materialization. This requires strong communication skills and sensitivity to stakeholders need and objectives.
· Develop the project charter and project execution strategy considering performance, cost time scope constraints. This includes identifying projects stakeholders and role developing details work plans and estimates, develop the critical path and the communication plan.
· Coordination and facilitation between various stakeholders in the project is key and he/she must ensure that communication is timely and relevant .Knowing who the stakeholders are and knowing their responsibilities is important and being able to liaise the correct information the correct shareholder is vital.
· Ability to make correct decisions in complex, time – sensitive situations
· Multi – task where required when working on projects
· Ability to work within a flexible work environment and have the ability to travel between the N-able office and projects sites
· Excellent communication (verbal/written) skills
· Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computing, Information Technology
· Qualification in project management or equivalent (PMI-ACP/ CSM certification) is an added advantage
· Knowledge and practical experience in agile and traditional project management
· Minimum of 3 years' work experience in the capacity of a project manager
· Minimum of 3 years' experience in either software development, quality engineering or business analysis
· Experience in management of people, risk and change
We believe in getting the best people and letting them do what they're best at. We offer flexibility to lead your teams, and an open and collaborative environment. We give our people the freedom to exercise judgment and count on their innovation to drive the business forward. Training and networking is very important to us, and we create opportunities for our people to attend some of the biggest technology summits and conferences internationally. If you feel you fit the role, and are able to drive our telecom sector solutions, regardless of your current role and sector, please send your cv to <firstname.lastname@example.org>