We are a technology services company which sells business outcomes. We believe the purpose of technology is to make life better for the user, which is why we focus on delivering value to our customers through all our solutions. We constantly challenge ourselves, asking how our solutions deliver value. Today, large enterprises, telecom operators and government bodies see us as an outstanding information and communications solutions provider. Proof of this estimation comes from two factors: the number of large-sized projects awarded to us, and customers’ readiness to pay significantly higher prices for our services than our competitors.
The candidate should be technically motivated, analytical mind with a passion to innovate in order to design and develop exciting new ways for enterprise customer to automate their challenging business processes to achieve digital transformation goals. You get an opportunity to work with the largest enterprises in Sri Lanka, explore into their core business processes and transform them to be more agile and customer-centric. Comprehensive on the job training will be provided to sharpen your skills and adapt your experience to the enterprise-grade business process automation solution we develop.
* Develop the project charter and project execution strategy cosidering performance, cost, time and scope constraints. This includes identifying project stakeholders and roles, developing detailed work plans and estimates, develop the critical path and the communication plan.
* He/ she is expected to play a key role in managing risks of the project, flagging risks upfront, providing risk mitigation options and ensure steps are taken to minimize risk materialization. This requires stong communication skills and sensitivity to stakeholder needs and objectives.
* Coordination and facilitation between various stakeholders in the projects is key, and he/ she must ensure that communication is timely and relevant. Knowing who the stakeholders are and knowing their responsibilities is important and being able to liaise the correct information the correct shareholder is vital.
* A bachelor's degree in Computer/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent
* Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
* 4 - 6 years experience of project delivery, implementation and project management
* Detail understading of IT Industry standards
We believe in getting the best people and letting them do what they're best at. We offer flexibility to lead your projects, and an open and collaborative environment. We give our people the freedom to exercise judgment and count on their innovation to drive the business forward. An attractive package, local and global learning and development opportunities are available for the right candidate.