Are you the type of person who believes your work can impact the way businesses in Sri Lanka looks at technology? Do you believe in readily embracing change andlearning new technologies in an agile and results-oriented working environment?Then we just might have an opportunity for you. We areN*able.
Technology itself changes rapidly, in today’s equally dynamic world. Which is why at N*able weconsider it important to see new possibilities, ways and means, where technology enablesbusinesses to transformand disrupt age-oldindustries: something aptly reﬂected in the envisioned value we have created for the Telco’s. Banks,Government and large Enterprises, who constitute ourcustomer base. People are the heart and soul of N*able.Our people know that our work is ultimately to better serveour customers, which takes sheerskill, commitment and cross-collaborative teamwork. Which is why we look for individualswith a willingness to learn, share andto adapt, to join our team.
We are a technology company which sells business outcomes. We believe the purpose of technology is to make life better for the end user, which is why we focus on delivering value to our customers through all our solutions. We constantly challenge ourselves, asking how our solutions deliver value. If you are passionate in leveraging emerging technologies to deliver value, we'd like to present an opportunity to do just that.
N*Able is a trusted partner for leading banks, telcos, and all other industries embracing technology to transform their businesses. We are looking for someone with deep technical acumen and excellent communication skills to join our Project Delivery team within theBusiness Analytics practice. In addition to your ability to demonstrate your in-depth knowledge on business intelligence initiatives, we expect the right candidate to have a great balance of structure/process and creativity/innovation.
As a Technical Lead, your ultimate responsibility would be to provide our clients with valuable solutions designed to harness the knowledge hidden in their data. To achieve this successfully, you would need to liaise with key stakeholders to articulate our value proposition, critically assess requirements, architect and deliver demonstrations of our solutions, and provide our junior resources with the technical guidance and mentoring they would need to achieve their best. This position will give you the opportunity to work with key decision makers to work-out project budgets and resource planning requirements. You will play a large role in contributing to the success of the team by possessing an ability to foresee critical developments in a customer’s business; and drive the correct solution mix to accelerate growth.
* Perform technical requirements gathering and analysis with all our clients
* Lead architecture, sizing, and design decisions for each client/project
* Author technical proposals/respond to RFIs
* Take responsibility for the technical soundness and excellence of all team projects
* Proactively communicate with the team on project progress, obstacles, and opportunities
* Serve as the main technical liaison within the team for all communication with clients and 3rd party vendors
* Work closely with project management teams (internally and on the client side) when resource planning, budgeting, and effort estimating
* Oversee the delivery of all technical aspects of a project
* Co-lead the drive to constantly speed up/standardize the implementation process; thereby allowing the team to handle increasing demandwith better efficiency
* Document and impart knowledge and best practices across the team; especially mentoring junior resources
* Develop a technical training/on‐boarding process for new team members; enabling seamless integration in to the team
* Remain knowledgeable on technology and innovations both in terms of industry (banking, telecommunication, etc.) as well as in the general data ecosystem
* Test and review latest products/services in the market to stay a head of the curve
* Support revenue generation efforts to meet internal KPIs by seeking opportunities and engaging in pre-sales activities
* Develop technical marketing collateral to serve as interest generators/pre-sales material
* Collaborate with other business units within N*Able to develop synergies and better solutions for our clients
* Complete other duties as assigned
* Demonstrated ability in architecting and delivering complexsolutions for business intelligence initiatives
* Experience working with highly demanding clients in dynamicenvironments
* Proven ability to mentor and manage a team and provide cleardirection during project delivery
* A sound track record in delivering solutions to meet both technicaland practical requirements
* Experience in the banking and/or telecom sectors would be an addedadvantage
* Expertise in the Microsoft BI suite of products (MS SQL and relatedcomponents, Azure, Power BI, etc.)
* Knowledge in complimentary Microsoft offerings (Dynamics, Flow, etc.)would be advantageous
* Experience in working with the Oracle suite of products within-depth knowledge in OBIEE highly regarded
* Working knowledge of upcoming technologies/trends around datadistribution and storage, integration, preparation, quality, and master datamanagement would be beneficial
* Hand-on experience with the Informatica portfolio of products wouldbe valuable
We believe in getting the best people and letting them do what they're best at. We offer flexibility to lead your teams, and an open and collaborative environment. We give our people the freedom to exercise judgment and count on their innovation to drive the business forward. Training and networking is very important to us, and we create opportunities for our people to attend some of the biggest technology summits and conferences internationally.