Do you believe in readily embracing change, and learning new technologies in an agile and results-oriented working environment? Then we just might have an opportunity for you. We are N-able, a technology solutions company that creates enhanced value, through meaningful business outcomes, for our customers and stakeholders, in the Telecom, Banking and Financial, Public, and Enterprise sectors. N-able was founded in 2008, with a vision to disrupt and transform age-old industries, and to be radical in using technology to ‘do better business’. Today, with a turnover of more than USD 20 million, our 200-plus team of skilled professionals have been responsible for successfully delivering several transformational technology projects the country has seen to date. People are the heart and soul of N-able. people know that our work is ultimately to better serve our customers, which takes sheer skill, commitment, and cross-collaborative teamwork. Which is why we look for individuals with a willingness to learn, share and to adapt, to join our team.
The Technical Executive – Support Renewals and contract management is the internal coordinating point for life cycle management of product warranty, licenses, subscriptions, and support (SnS) renewals. He /She will be a member of support service back-office team who evaluate renewal requirements and arrange on-time and accurate renewal proposals and follow-up until completions.
The Technical Executive- Support Renewals and contract management needs to prepare technical renewal proposals in multiple domains by coordinating with engineering team which are required for renewal proposals and tender sub missions. Further, the candidate needs to validate inventories, BOM validation, POE tracking and engineering effort estimations etc.
· Prepare renewal technical documentation while validating renewal inventories, obtaining quotations from distributors/vendors, preparation of cost sheets, customer notices and internal coordination.
· Continuous Follow-up with internal stakeholders for on-going support renewals until customer order confirmation / purchase order received
· Loading support renewals internally with logistics and procurement back-office team and continuously follow-up until obtaining vendor confirmations/contracts.
· Prepare annual maintenance contracts (AMCs)coordinating with legal bodies and maintain signed contracts
· Vendor and Distributor relationship management
· Become familiar with each client and their respective applications and renewal inventories.
· Learn fundamental operations, license & subscription structures of commonly used software, hardware, and other equipment
· Attend to tender requirements of support and subscription renewals
· Respond to questions from all emails and calls relevant to subscriptions and support renewals
· Minimum Diploma in technical/business management or higher qualifications
· In particular knowledge of sales opportunity management and pre-sales/sales processes in IT industry back-office operation
· Minimum two years work experience in similar operations and working in a distributor or product vender is an added advantage
· Knowledge/awareness of sales life cycles and procurement & logistic life cycles
· Skills and experience in advance MS Excel features
· Good structured written and oral communication skills in English languages
· Any professional qualifications in IT field and academic qualifications are added advantage
We believe in getting the best people and letting them do what they're best at. We offer flexibility to lead your teams, and an open and collaborative environment. We give our people the freedom to exercise judgment and count on their innovation to drive the business forward. Training and networking is very important to us, and we create opportunities for our people to attend some of the biggest technology summits and conferences internationally. If you feel you fit the role, and are able to drive our telecom sector solutions, regardless of your current role and sector, please send your cv to <firstname.lastname@example.org>