Are you the type of person who believes your work can impact the way businesses in Sri Lanka looks at technology? Do you believe in readily embracing change andlearning new technologies in an agile and results-oriented working environment?Then we just might have an opportunity for you. We areN*able.
Technology itself changes rapidly, in today’s equally dynamic world. Which is why at N*able weconsider it important to see new possibilities, ways and means, where technology enablesbusinesses to transformand disrupt age-oldindustries: something aptly reﬂected in the envisioned value we have created for the Telco’s. Banks,Government and large Enterprises, who constitute ourcustomer base. People are the heart and soul of N*able.Our people know that our work is ultimately to better serveour customers, which takes sheerskill, commitment and cross-collaborative teamwork. Which is why we look for individualswith a willingness to learn, share andto adapt, to join our team.
We are a technology company which sells business outcomes. We believe the purpose of technology is to make life better for the end user, which is why we focus on delivering value to our customers through all our solutions. We constantly challenge ourselves, on how we can find unique, new ways of delivering solutions for customers.
Todays’ banking sector is becoming more focused onproviding Digital experiences to their clients, where the expectation is afast, transparent, 24/7 access to services. At N-able, we work with marketleading technology vendors to provide digital engagement platforms,coupled with data analyticsand other services. Our rapidly growing Banking Solutions practice requires an individual with strongcriticalthinking abilitiesto provide functionalapplication supportthroughout all stages of client projects. Our solution providers have a comprehensive suiteof core banking solutionswith unrivalled depth and multi-channel coverage. They not only allow banks to provide adigital front-end to the clients but also digitize the core banking operations thatprovide instant and real-timesolution toclients.
As a Technical Consultant, you will be responsible forproviding solutiondesign, development and providing expert advice at client sites throughout allstages of core banking implementation projects.
• Minimum 8 years of experience in solution designingand development in banking and finance domain
• Bachelor’s degree in informationtechnology or equivalent qualification
• Ability to interpret business requirements to atechnical specification
• Understanding of front office and back officeoperations inbanking
• Hands on experience in Core Banking Applications
• Willing to learn new technologies
• Ability to play an integral technical role aspart of a large project implementation team
• Ability to assist users on system testing
• Complex project implementationexperience
• Take responsibilities on appropriate delivery areas and activities in-linewith the defined PMO and implementation process
We believe in getting the best people and letting them do what they're best at. We offer flexibility to lead your projects, and an open and collaborative environment. We give our people the freedom to exercise judgment and count on their innovation to drive the business forward. Growing our skills and expanding our abilities is very important to us, and our people are trained by some of the most talented veterans in the industry.