Do you believe in readily embracing change, and learning new technologies in an agile and results-oriented working environment? Then we just might have an opportunity for you. We are N-able, a technology solutions company that creates enhanced value, through meaningful business outcomes, for our customers and stakeholders, in the Telecom, Banking and Financial, Public, and Enterprise sectors. N-able was founded in 2008, with a vision to disrupt and transform age-old industries, and to be radical in using technology to ‘do better business’. Today, with a turnover of more than USD 20 million, our 200-plus team of skilled professionals have been responsible for successfully delivering several transformational technology projects the country has seen to date. People are the heart and soul of N-able. people know that our work is ultimately to better serve our customers, which takes sheer skill, commitment, and cross-collaborative teamwork. Which is why we look for individuals with a willingness to learn, share and to adapt, to join our team.
Call center team leaders oversee workers who respond to customer inquiries. They work at facilities that receive incoming phone calls and/or electronic messages from people who have concerns about a company’s goods or services. Call center team leaders make sure employees know how to respond to what is being asked and do so in a manner that puts the company in a good light. Call center team leaders work regular, full-time hours. If their employer offers evening or weekend customer service, they may be called upon to handle those shifts. Extended hours also are common during the holiday season or other busy periods.
· Leading the call center associates and daily functions of the call center.
· Responsible for driving call center associates for achieving KPIs of the call center.
· Set targets for all other call center agents to meet up with schedule and organize shift patterns for other team members to ensure that customers are never left unattended.
· Understand all organization’s products, services, procedures and guidelines and communicate same to all team members.
· Prepare forecasts and budgets for the call center.
· Monitor all calls to ensure that due procedures and quality standards are strictly adhered.
· Facilitate and organize training session for all agents and participate in recruitment of new call center associates.
· Conduct regular review of all call center agent’s performance and organize training sessions for under performers.
· Submit regular reports to management and seek new ideas and strategies to improve performance at the center.
· Keep up with trends and happenings in the industry and ensuring adherence to industry standards.
· Ensure that clients are kept happy and always satisfied by always providing prompt response and solutions to their challenges.
· Ensure a safe and harmonious working environment for all other team members and delegate duties to all team members.
Knowledge & Skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
· Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics
· Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
· Experience in basic financial analysis (cost-effectiveness, cost benefit etc.)
· Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software, programs & CRMs.
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability.
· Positive and patient.
Qualification & Experience
· Minimum experience of 2 years as a Team Leader in Call Centre/BPO
· Diploma in Business Management or related discipline would be an added advantage.
We believe in getting the best people and letting them do what they're best at. We offer flexibility to lead your teams, and an open and collaborative environment. We give our people the freedom to exercise judgment and count on their innovation to drive the business forward. Training and networking is very important to us, and we create opportunities for our people to attend some of the biggest technology summits and conferences internationally.