Do you believe in readily embracing change, and learning new technologies in an agile and results-oriented working environment? Then we just might have an opportunity for you. We are N-able, a technology solutions company that creates enhanced value, through meaningful business outcomes, for our customers and stakeholders, in the Telecom, Banking and Financial, Public, and Enterprise sectors. N-able was founded in 2008, with a vision to disrupt and transform age-old industries, and to be radical in using technology to ‘do better business’. Today, with a turnover of more than USD 20 million, our 200-plus team of skilled professionals have been responsible for successfully delivering several transformational technology projects the country has seen to date. People are the heart and soul of N-able. people know that our work is ultimately to better serve our customers, which takes sheer skill, commitment, and cross-collaborative teamwork. Which is why we look for individuals with a willingness to learn, share and to adapt, to join our team.
We are currently looking for a passionate and goal driven Software Quality Engineer to be part of our specialist team which will be dedicated to designing, developing, and implementing exciting projects for our client base.
Your role is to guarantee a level of assured quality for the end customer, and to help the software development team identify problems early in the process that provide confidence on a product or service.
You will have to work in an agile environment, collaborating with highly skilled people who are proactive, passionate about technology and are results driven.
· Study requirements specifications, participate in walkthroughs and provide timely and meaningful feedback to ensure complete and accurate understanding of requirements
· Actively participating in Sprint planning and coordinate testing activities
· Analyze functional and non-functional requirement specifications and derive test cases.
· Undertaking QA activities of the project with the support of Lead QA Engineer
· Perform peer review for test cases and test data sheets
· Design, develop and execute automated test scripts for repetitive test cases using open source tools (Selenium WebDriver with Java is preferable)
· Identify issues and perform defect management activities
· Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved or for any modifications are occurred
· Track quality assurance metrics, like defect density, severity, and open defect counts
· Monitor debugging process results
· Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
· Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
· BSc in computer science, engineering, or related discipline.
· Having Software Testing certification e.g. ISTQB/ CSTE will be an advantage.
· 2+ years of experience in software quality assurance.
· Experience in Webservice validations in REST/Soap services are mandatory.
· Proven hands on experience in SoapUI/Postman is mandatory.
· Knowledge and skills in test automation and at least 1-year experience in test automation like Selenium or Cypress will be an advantage.
· Must have a good understanding of DBMS like Oracle, MySQL and write simple queries to retrieve data.
· Knowledge of agile QA concepts and methodologies.
· Must be a good team player and leading person in project activities.
· Prior experience in Banking/Telecommunication domains will be definitely and advantage
We believe in hiring the best people for roles, where they get the opportunity do what they do best. We offer flexibility to lead your projects in an open and collaborative environment. We give our people the freedom to exercise judgement and count on their innovation as well as commitment to drive the business forward. An attractive remuneration package, local and global learning, and development opportunities as well as exposure to global partners and vendors await the right candidate. Does this sound like you? Email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org