Are you the type of person who believes your work can impact the way businesses in Sri Lanka looks at technology? Do you believe in readily embracing change andlearning new technologies in an agile and results-oriented working environment?Then we just might have an opportunity for you. We areN*able.
Technology itself changes rapidly, in today’s equally dynamic world. Which is why at N*able weconsider it important to see new possibilities, ways and means, where technology enablesbusinesses to transformand disrupt age-oldindustries: something aptly reﬂected in the envisioned value we have created for the Telco’s. Banks,Government and large Enterprises, who constitute ourcustomer base. People are the heart and soul of N*able.Our people know that our work is ultimately to better serveour customers, which takes sheerskill, commitment and cross-collaborative teamwork. Which is why we look for individualswith a willingness to learn, share andto adapt, to join our team.
Are you the type of person who believes your work can impact the way businesses in Sri Lanka looks at technology? Do you believe in readily embracing change, and learning new technologies in an agile and results-oriented working environment? Then we just might have an opportunity for you. We are N*able. Our story begins in 2008, when our organization was founded with 13 people and a vision to disrupt the business landscape and be radical in using technology to ‘do better business’. Ten years later, with a team of over 200 and 20 million USD in revenue, our goal remains the same: to deliver technology-enabled business outcomes. Technology itself changes rapidly, in today’s equally dynamic world. Which is why at N*able we consider it important to see new possibilities, ways and means, where technology enables businesses to transform and disrupt age-old industries: something aptly reflected in the envisioned value we have created for the Telco’s. Banks, Government and large Enterprises, who constitute our customer base. People are the heart and soul of N*able. Our people know that our work is ultimately to better serve our customers, which takes sheer skill, commitment and cross-collaborative teamwork. Which is why we look for individuals with a willingness to learn, share and to adapt, to join our team.
We are currently looking for a passionate and goal driven Senior Engineer - Software Quality Assurance to be part of our specialist team which will be dedicated to designing, developing and implementing exciting projects for our client base.
Your role is to guarantee a level of assured quality for the end customer, and to help the software development team identify problems early in the process that provide confidence on a product or service.
You will have to work in an agile environment, collaborating with highly skilled people who are proactive, passionate about technology and are results driven.
· Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
· Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases for web service and UI projects with a minimum dependency
· Plan, Estimate and prioritize the QA activities for the Sprint and coordinate testing activities
· Strong analytical skills to derive test cases from BSD, FRS, ISD and other technical documents
· Take the lead in QA activities of the project with the support of Lead QA Engineer
· Perform peer review for test cases and test data sheets
· Design, develop and execute automated test scripts for repetitive test cases using open source tools
· Identify issues and perform defect management activities
· Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved or for any modifications are occurred
· Track quality assurance metrics, like defect density, severity, and open defect counts
· Provide suitable and meaningful test reports to the team member and the management
· Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs Liaise with internal teams (e.g.developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
· Monitor debugging process results
· Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
· Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
· Mentor and guide the junior team members with the support of Lead QA Engineer
● BSc incomputer science, engineering, or related discipline.
● HavingSoftware Testing certification e.g. ISTQB / CSTE will be an advantage.
● Morethan 5 years of experience in software quality assurance.
● Experiencein Webservice validations in REST/Soap services are mandatory.
● Provenhands on experience in SoapUI/Postman is mandatory.
● Knowledge and skills in test automation andover 2-year experience in test automation like Selenium or QTP will be anadvantage.
● Goodknowledge in a programming language like Java, C# and able to write simple programs,and automation scripts.
● Musthave a good understanding of DBMS like Oracle, MySQL and write simple queriesto retrieve data.
● Knowledgeof agile QA concepts and methodologies.
● Mustbe a good team player and leading person in project activities.
● Priorexperience in Banking/Telecommunication domains will be definitely andadvantage.
We believe in hiring the best people for roles, where they get the opportunity do what they do best. We offer flexibility to lead your projects in an open and collaborative environment. We give our people the freedom to exercise judgement and count on their innovation as well as commitment to drive the business forward. An attractive remuneration package, local and global learning, and development opportunities as well as exposure to global partners and vendors await the right candidate.