Do you believe in readily embracing change, and learning new technologies in an agile and results-oriented working environment? Then we just might have an opportunity for you. We are N-able, a technology solutions company that creates enhanced value, through meaningful business outcomes, for our customers and stakeholders, in the Telecom, Banking and Financial, Public, and Enterprise sectors. N-able was founded in 2008, with a vision to disrupt and transform age-old industries, and to be radical in using technology to ‘do better business’. Today, with a turnover of more than USD 20 million, our 200-plus team of skilled professionals have been responsible for successfully delivering several transformational technology projects the country has seen to date. People are the heart and soul of N-able. people know that our work is ultimately to better serve our customers, which takes sheer skill, commitment, and cross-collaborative teamwork. Which is why we look for individuals with a willingness to learn, share and to adapt, to join our team.
We are currently looking for a passionate and goal driven Senior Software Engineer to be part of our Digital Transformation solution area
· Gather technical requirements and understand customers application landscape.
· Design, development, and implementation of Digital Process Automation solutions using mainstream Business Process Management / RPA platforms.
· Interact with customers and N-Able sales team to offer expertise, convey insights, create compelling demonstrations, and gather feedback.
· Post implementation troubleshooting and fixing application defects in a timely manner.
· Should possess a bachelor’s degree / diploma in the field of Computer Science or Information Technology
· Should have a strong software development background with exposure to JEE or .Net programming environments.
· Experience in translating requirements to automate a business process into a set of technical specifications.
· Experience in developing solutions using any of the following platforms would be a definite advantage.
o Any RPA platform (Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Microsoft Power Automate etc.)
o AnyBPM / ECM platforms such as IBM BPM / BAW, IBM FileNet, Microsoft SharePoint,
o MicrosoftPower Platform / Dynamics
We believe in getting the best people and letting them do what they're best at. We offer flexibility to lead your projects, and an open and collaborative environment. We give our people the freedom to exercise judgment and count on their innovation to drive the business forward. Growing our skills and expanding our abilities is very important to us, and our people are trained by some of the most talented veterans in the industry. If you feel you could add value to our business and would benefit by being part of our team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org