Are you the type of person who believes your work can impact the way businesses in Sri Lanka looks at technology? Do you believe in readily embracing change andlearning new technologies in an agile and results-oriented working environment?Then we just might have an opportunity for you. We areN*able.
Technology itself changes rapidly, in today’s equally dynamic world. Which is why at N*able weconsider it important to see new possibilities, ways and means, where technology enablesbusinesses to transformand disrupt age-oldindustries: something aptly reﬂected in the envisioned value we have created for the Telco’s. Banks,Government and large Enterprises, who constitute ourcustomer base. People are the heart and soul of N*able.Our people know that our work is ultimately to better serveour customers, which takes sheerskill, commitment and cross-collaborative teamwork. Which is why we look for individualswith a willingness to learn, share andto adapt, to join our team.
We are a technology services company which sells business outcomes. We believe the purpose of technology is to make life better for the user, which is why we focus on delivering value to our customers through all our solutions. We constantly challenge ourselves, asking how our solutions deliver value. Today, large enterprises, telecom operators and government bodies see us as an outstanding information and communications solutions provider. Proof of this estimation comes from two factors: the number of large-sized projects awarded to us, and customers’ readiness to pay significantly higher prices for our services than our competitors’.
We arelooking for a senior project manager to be responsible for managing largeenterprise, government & telecom infrastructure projects. You will betasked with managing multiple projects and you will play a key role in ensuringthe delivery of the projects. You need to be well versed in managing largecomplex projects spanning a minimum of 24 months. You must be decisive and beable to manage and report to multiple stakeholders.
* Execute projects in keeping with theproject scope, budget, and timelines, following the agreed project quality andkey project execution measurements and standards.
* Candidate is expected to monitor thequality of deliverables according to the implementation methodology andstandards and maintain project documentations.
* Management of project tasks througha detailed work break down structure.
* Manage client expectations andensure implementation is within the agreed scope and timeframe.
* He/she is expected to play a keyrole in managing risks of the project, flagging risks upfront, providing riskmitigation options and ensure steps are taken to minimize risk materialization.
* The selected candidate needs toensure clear communication plans are prepared and executed.
* Prepare and communicate Project Planto client and project team
* Produce project dashboards andconduct project meetings on a regular basis, with the team and separately withthe client to ensure that project is managed, and the project status is clearlycommunicated.
* The candidate is always expected tofollow project change control procedures.
* Obtain client sign-off on scope,project deliverables and agreed milestones. Ensure additional sign off areobtained for project changes in keeping with the change control process.
* BSc / BSc Eng. (Computer Engineering/ Science / Electronic & Telecommunications / Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical & Information Engineering/Civil Engineering) or equivalent
* MBA or MSc will be an addedadvantage
* PMP certified or equivalent will bean added advantage
* Proficient in Microsoft Office andMS Project.
* 15 years’ work experience of which,5+ years as a Project Manager/ Technical Project Manager.
* Experience in managing multipleprojects at the same time
* Good Oral / Written communicationand presentation skills
* Result-oriented and strong peoplemanagement skills
* Strong sense of responsibility
We believe in getting the best people and letting them do what they're best at. We offer flexibility to lead your projects, and an open and collaborative environment. We give our people the freedom to exercise judgment and count on their innovation to drive the business forward. An attractive package, local and global learning and development opportunities, exposure to global partners/vendors are available for the right candidate.