Are you the type of person who believes your work can impact the way businesses in Sri Lanka looks at technology? Do you believe in readily embracing change andlearning new technologies in an agile and results-oriented working environment?Then we just might have an opportunity for you. We areN*able.
Technology itself changes rapidly, in today’s equally dynamic world. Which is why at N*able weconsider it important to see new possibilities, ways and means, where technology enablesbusinesses to transformand disrupt age-oldindustries: something aptly reﬂected in the envisioned value we have created for the Telco’s. Banks,Government and large Enterprises, who constitute ourcustomer base. People are the heart and soul of N*able.Our people know that our work is ultimately to better serveour customers, which takes sheerskill, commitment and cross-collaborative teamwork. Which is why we look for individualswith a willingness to learn, share andto adapt, to join our team.
We are a technology company which sells business outcomes. We believe the purpose of technology is to make life better for the user, which is why we focus on delivering value to our customers through all our solutions. We constantly challenge ourselves, asking how our solutions deliver value. If you are passionate leveraging emerging technologies to deliver value, we'd like to present an opportunity to do just that.
We are looking for dynamic and innovative young talent with a formal higher education background and deeper telecommunications industry experience to join the pre-sales engineering team for the Telecom service business atN-able. He/She is expected to lead our technology neutral services co-creation approach to innovate Telecommunication solutions in the areas of,
· 3GPP and non-3GPP Core infrastructure services – IMS, PS-Core, CS-Core, DRA, WAG, AAA
· PCC components: ePC,PCEF, PCRF and TDF
· OSS and BSS: CvBS,OCS, OFCS, CRM, RA & FM, Provisioning
· RAN technologies – C-RAN, Small Cells, Wi-Fi AP, NB-IoT
· VoIP services– LCR, RCS solutions, WebRTC apps and gateways, Transcoders
· DigitalServices: IoT Core, IoT platform, IoT use cases, AI, Mobile Advertising,
· OTT services –CDN, DRM, CMS, OTT TV
· SDN / NFV transformation of existing appliances with MANO and SFC
· DevelopSolution Offerings around dynamically evolving customer requirements within theabove Telecom Service business scope.
· Initiatetechnical discussions, technical presentations, and requirement gatheringsessions with potential customers in the sphere of telecommunication.
· Design, sizeand build solutions around the gathered requirements and present these tocustomers in the form of formal proposals, presentations and workshops
· Should possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a reputed university in the fieldof Telecommunication or equivalent with minimum 5 years post qualifyingexperience.
· Should demonstrate innovative thinking with ability to adaptively addressdifferent customer scenarios.
· Fluency in English with skills in conducting technical presentations andsolution writing, effective customer conversations with a good command ofEnglish language.
· Should be able to demonstrate deeper sense of understanding of howbusiness drivers can be influenced by creative use of technologies.
· At least two years of industry experience in analyzing and understandingcustomer requirements, translating such requirements into above telecommunicationsolutions.
We believe in getting the best people and letting them to do what they're best at. We offer flexibility to lead your projects, and an open and collaborative environment. We give our people the freedom to exercise judgment and count on their innovation to drive the business forward. Growing our skills and expanding our abilities is very important to us, and our people are trained by some of the most talented veterans in the industry.