Do you believe in readily embracing change, and learning new technologies in an agile and results-oriented working environment? Then we just might have an opportunity for you. We are N-able, a technology solutions company that creates enhanced value, through meaningful business outcomes, for our customers and stakeholders, in the Telecom, Banking and Financial, Public, and Enterprise sectors. N-able was founded in 2008, with a vision to disrupt and transform age-old industries, and to be radical in using technology to ‘do better business’. Today, with a turnover of more than USD 20 million, our 200-plus team of skilled professionals have been responsible for successfully delivering several transformational technology projects the country has seen to date. People are the heart and soul of N-able. people know that our work is ultimately to better serve our customers, which takes sheer skill, commitment, and cross-collaborative teamwork. Which is why we look for individuals with a willingness to learn, share and to adapt, to join our team.
Call Centre Manager oversees the daily operations of a call center. Their primary duties include setting customer service goals, managing staff recruitment and monitoring daily calls and operations. Provide leadership, guidance, and continuous monitoring to streamline the objectives of the call center.
• Manage the daily running of the call center, including effective resource planning, applying call center strategies and operations.
• Ensure the defined KPIs are achieved and maintained.
• Conduct staff performance reviews, assess needs, cost/benefit analysis, and other operational strategy assessments.
• Record statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the center.
• Establish a high standard for productivity, quality, customer service as well as define user guidelines.
• Develop company systems for customer interaction and voice response and control the implementation process.
• Manage and improve center performance through performance monitoring, problem resolution, system audits, and quality assurance measures.
• Aid the human resources department in the recruitment process by interviewing potential hires and outlining clear job expectations.
• Prepare annual budget after estimating necessities, correcting overspending, analyzing cost variance, and scheduling expenses.
• Summarize, collect, and analyze call center trends and data for regular performance reports.
• Oversee system maintenance and upgrade implementation. Call for repairs and troubleshooting as needed.
• Maintain consistent professional improvement through company-provided workshops, tracking call center trends ,and active participation in team projects.
· Excellent understanding of technology, software applications, and phone and computer systems
· Advanced customer focus and customer service skills
· Exceptional training and coaching skills to motivate employees
· Great verbal and written communication skills in English
· Ability to remain calm and in control of a situation
· Data analysis & statistics
· Motivated self-starter
Qualifications & Experience
• Minimum experience of two years as an Operations Manager in BPO/Call Centre operations
• Bachelor’s Degree in Management or related discipline would be an added advantage
We believe in getting the best people and letting them do what they're best at. We offer flexibility to lead your teams, and an open and collaborative environment. We give our people the freedom to exercise judgment and count on their innovation to drive the business forward. Training and networking is very important to us, and we create opportunities for our people to attend some of the biggest technology summits and conferences internationally.