Do you believe in readily embracing change, and learning new technologies in an agile and results-oriented working environment? Then we just might have an opportunity for you. We are N-able, a technology solutions company that creates enhanced value, through meaningful business outcomes, for our customers and stakeholders, in the Telecom, Banking and Financial, Public, and Enterprise sectors. N-able was founded in 2008, with a vision to disrupt and transform age-old industries, and to be radical in using technology to ‘do better business’. Today, with a turnover of more than USD 20 million, our 200-plus team of skilled professionals have been responsible for successfully delivering several transformational technology projects the country has seen to date. People are the heart and soul of N-able. people know that our work is ultimately to better serve our customers, which takes sheer skill, commitment, and cross-collaborative teamwork. Which is why we look for individuals with a willingness to learn, share and to adapt, to join our team.
Your role is analyze key financial information to optimize financial planning and reporting include reviewing accounting records. Manager – Finance reporting is to assist head of finance with financial decision-making, prepare financial reports, and develop and implement strategies to reduce and optimize the businesses operational and production costs. This role has overall accountability for preparing, developing, and applying findings from financial reports. Responsibilities include maintaining financial policies and management information systems, alongside establishing effective communication.
· Analyze financial information to assist business profitability and growth
· Provide accurate and sound management reporting to assist with key decision making
· Produce month end and year end journals
· Prepare statutory and management accounts
· Contribute to annual budgeting and planning process
· Manage capital expenditure
· Produce financial statements including P&L accounts, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries
· Ensure compliance with all financial regulations
· Coordinate with various departments and performvariation analyses for all technical accounting problems to frame accountingpolicies, and develop annual capital expenditure budget.
· Manage schedule for all filing deadlines andassist to close all procedures and ensure compliance to procedural andreporting standards.
· Provide assistance to manage all ad hoc projectsand assist management on all accounting activities.
· CA, ACCA qualified
· Thorough in project based accounting
· 3-5 years of experience in similar capacity
· Previous experience in IT or construction industry would be an advantage.
· Previous experience in Microsoft Dynamics.
· Prior experience in system implementation is an advantage.
We believe in getting the best people and letting them do what they're best at. We offer flexibility to lead your teams, and an open and collaborative environment. We give our people the freedom to exercise judgment and count on their innovation to drive the business forward. Training and networking is very important to us, and we create opportunities for our people to attend some of the biggest technology summits and conferences internationally. If you feel you fit the role, and are able to drive our telecom sector solutions, regardless of your current role and sector, please send your cv to <email@example.com>