Are you the type of person who believes your work can impact the way businesses in Sri Lanka looks at technology? Do you believe in readily embracing change andlearning new technologies in an agile and results-oriented working environment?Then we just might have an opportunity for you. We areN*able.
Technology itself changes rapidly, in today’s equally dynamic world. Which is why at N*able weconsider it important to see new possibilities, ways and means, where technology enablesbusinesses to transformand disrupt age-oldindustries: something aptly reﬂected in the envisioned value we have created for the Telco’s. Banks,Government and large Enterprises, who constitute ourcustomer base. People are the heart and soul of N*able.Our people know that our work is ultimately to better serveour customers, which takes sheerskill, commitment and cross-collaborative teamwork. Which is why we look for individualswith a willingness to learn, share andto adapt, to join our team.
We seek for a person who is capable of supporting the sales team through a variety of analytical exercises from cost optimization to maintaining and reviewing sales funnels. The candidate is expected to work with technology, sales and ﬁnance teams in the Company to prepare ﬁnancial reports of solutions and services that N*able is delivering to their customers.
• ability to work with diﬀerent teams which are in diﬀerentindustrial domains
• fairunderstanding of ﬁnancial basics, pricing andcosting
• ﬂuencyin Microsoft Excel
• Evaluate the commercial models/proposals of the projects/ solutions and prepare the pricing sheets according to the requirements and guidelines of theend customer
• Evaluate the cost structure of projects and solutions. Preparecost sheets considering the cost components of the solutions from N*able to diﬀerent stakeholders of projects
• Preparethe ROI calculations of projects/ solutions
• Financially evaluate the ﬁnal outcome of the projectsand workout the ROI calculation to check the proﬁtability of projects
• Analyze ﬁnancial feasibility of N*ableown products and solutions
• Prepare analysis and key ratios to access the key performances of the businesses
• Maintain sales funnels of diﬀerent business units
• Coordinate with technical, ﬁnance and sales team wheneverit is required to completethe above tasks
• A relevant diploma or professional qualiﬁcations
We believe in hiring the best people for roles, where they get the opportunity do what they do best. We oﬀer ﬂexibility to lead your projects in an open and collaborative environment. We give our people the freedom to exercise judgement and count on their innovation as well as commitment to drive the business forward. An attractive remuneration package, local and global learning and development opportunities as well as exposure to global partners and vendors await the right candidate.