Do you believe in readily embracing change, and learning new technologies in an agile and results-oriented working environment? Then we just might have an opportunity for you. We are N-able, a technology solutions company that creates enhanced value, through meaningful business outcomes, for our customers and stakeholders, in the Telecom, Banking and Financial, Public, and Enterprise sectors. N-able was founded in 2008, with a vision to disrupt and transform age-old industries, and to be radical in using technology to ‘do better business’. Today, with a turnover of more than USD 20 million, our 200-plus team of skilled professionals have been responsible for successfully delivering several transformational technology projects the country has seen to date. People are the heart and soul of N-able. people know that our work is ultimately to better serve our customers, which takes sheer skill, commitment, and cross-collaborative teamwork. Which is why we look for individuals with a willingness to learn, share and to adapt, to join our team.
He or she shall be responsible for monitoring and/or advising on all legal matters, commercial contracts, and agreements. The Legal Officer shall also ensure the company complies with the statutory and corporate governance practices and guidelines as observed in the insurance industry.
· Preparation, review & drafting of all Legal Agreements and other legal instruments on behalf of the company.
· Attend to negotiations arising from contracts and agreements.
· Advise the organization on all necessary legal matters relating to company business.
· Drafting Compliances and all other relevant legal documents required for Tenders and independently handle and provide legal advices relating to Tenders.
· Engage in Company Secretarial and Board Secretarial functions of the organization.
· Liaise with Government Organizations Regulatory Bodies, BOI, ROC etc.
· Representing, arranging for appropriate representations in court, and keeping a record of each matter on behalf of the company on Legal Matters.
· Undertake Legal Research and Provide Legal Advice, Expertise and Support on matters/issues of Legal importance.
· Keep the Organization Ex. Sales Team updated on agreements, Legal Developments, Newly passed out rules and regulations relating to the Group etc.
· Comprehensive and systematic filling of all legal documentation.
· Accurately maintain the database for Legal Documentation and Maintain the Agreement List
· Review Company Policies and Procedures to ensure Legal Compliance and assist the Manager in Drafting Company Policies when required.
· Conduct presentations/sessions/trainings to the Legal team and other relevant teams
· Ensure overall regulatory/Statutory compliance by the company.
· Take responsibility for the day-to-day legal activities
· Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by management.
· An attorney-at-Law with 05 Years of professional experience in the cooperate sector.
· Masters of Laws (LLM) would be an added advantage.
· Registered Company Secretary, Notary Public, and Commissioner for Oaths.
· Excellent command of written and spoken English and Sinhala.
· Computer literacy. (MS word and Excel)
· Team Player.
We believe in getting the best people and letting them do what they're best at. We offer flexibility to lead your projects, and an open and collaborative environment. We give our people the freedom to exercise judgment and count on their innovation to drive the business forward. Growing our skills and expanding our abilities is very important to us, and our people are trained by some of the most talented veterans in the industry. If you feel you could add value to our business, and would benefit by being part of our team, email your CV to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org address, mentioning two non- related referees.