Do you believe in readily embracing change, and learning new technologies in an agile and results-oriented working environment? Then we just might have an opportunity for you. We are N-able, a technology solutions company that creates enhanced value, through meaningful business outcomes, for our customers and stakeholders, in the Telecom, Banking and Financial, Public, and Enterprise sectors. N-able was founded in 2008, with a vision to disrupt and transform age-old industries, and to be radical in using technology to ‘do better business’. Today, with a turnover of more than USD 20 million, our 200-plus team of skilled professionals have been responsible for successfully delivering several transformational technology projects the country has seen to date. People are the heart and soul of N-able. people know that our work is ultimately to better serve our customers, which takes sheer skill, commitment, and cross-collaborative teamwork. Which is why we look for individuals with a willingness to learn, share and to adapt, to join our team.
He or she must have in-depth understanding and experience of core Microsoft infrastructure technologies as well. This includes ensuring the availability of server applications, configuring new implementations. Scope of responsibilities include Windows Server operating systems, core Microsoft back-office technologies, both on- prem and in Cloud Platforms.
The role requires an in-depth understanding of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS components in order to piece solutions together using various public cloud platforms mainly Azure and AWS. Further He/ She must be able to play a key role throughout the solution lifecycle. He/ She will be required to design solutions using abovementioned Public Cloud technologies, implement those solutions, and provide support in the post implementation phase. Working with the sales teams to provide pre-sales assistance will also be an important facet of the role. With the experience, He/ She should be able to lead the technical team in the future.
· Design and Implementation experience in IaaS, Hybrid Cloud Infrastructures mainly in Azure and AWS
· In-depth understating and Implementation experience in network/security aspects in public cloud Infrastructures mainly in Azure and AWS
· Deep understanding of the IaaS, PaaS and SaaS components mainly in Azure and AWS
· Experience in deployment of public cloud applications in Azure& AWS
· Experience in designing & sizing the cloud architecture based on the application requirements and best practices
· In depth skill and experience in designing, developing, implementing, and supporting Microsoft infrastructure technologies (AD, DHCP,DNS, Hyper-V, Microsoft Endpoint Configuration manager)
· In depth skill and practical experience in various on-prem virtualization technologies such and VMWare and Hyper-V
· High-Level understanding and practical experience in IT disaster recovery solutions and backup & recovery solutions
· Understanding and experience in Desktop management technologies(UEM solutions, MDM solutions) Ex: AirWatch would be a plus
· Understanding and experience in Scripting (Ex: PowerShell)
· A minimum of four years of experience in professional Cloud and systems engineering
· A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline from a reputable university
· Azure and/or AWS Certifications or other relevant Certifications(Associate level or above)
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft technologies and solutions and relevant certifications
· Good communication skills in both written and oral
· Ability to handle stressful situations and heavy workloads
· Ability to work with customers maintaining healthy relationships
· Understanding customer requirements and adapting to dynamic environments
· Good negotiating skills will be advantageous
· Ability to work in a team
· Excellent analytical skills
· Motivation to self-learn and grow
· Ability to work independently and achieve objectives successfully.
We believe in getting the best people and letting them do what they're best at. We offer flexibility to lead your projects, and an open and collaborative environment. We give our people the freedom to exercise judgment and count on their innovation to drive the business forward. Growing our skills and expanding our abilities is very important to us, and our people are trained by some of the most talented veterans in the industry. If you feel you could add value to our business and would benefit by being part of our team, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org address