Do you believe in readily embracing change, and learning new technologies in an agile and results-oriented working environment? Then we just might have an opportunity for you. We are N-able, a technology solutions company that creates enhanced value, through meaningful business outcomes, for our customers and stakeholders, in the Telecom, Banking and Financial, Public, and Enterprise sectors. N-able was founded in 2008, with a vision to disrupt and transform age-old industries, and to be radical in using technology to ‘do better business’. Today, with a turnover of more than USD 20 million, our 200-plus team of skilled professionals have been responsible for successfully delivering several transformational technology projects the country has seen to date. People are the heart and soul of N-able. people know that our work is ultimately to better serve our customers, which takes sheer skill, commitment, and cross-collaborative teamwork. Which is why we look for individuals with a willingness to learn, share and to adapt, to join our team.
Human Resource Manager Call Centre is who plan for new staff, interview, and hire them accordingly to cultivate a healthy work environment where everyone can thrive while minimizing the attrition level. Work closely with the Call Centre Manager, Quality Assurance Team, and Team Leaders to create sustainable change within the call center.
· Responsible for working in close coordination with the Call Centre Operations Manager and HR Leadership to achieve call center delivery targets.
· Key ownership in implementation of Corporate/Business and location HR strategies within the process, team and adhere to company policies/practices.
· Talent Acquisition based on job specification and complete routine on-boarding process.
· Talent Management with innovative engagement strategies to focus on reducing attrition through effective employee engagement.
· Will be the single point of contact for call center staff, managers & client HR team (first party) for people related dimensions.
· Assist HR leadership to ensure effective roll-out of all organization wide HR initiatives.
· Using the inference from the data/trend to develop HR initiatives. Participate in HR reviews and share best practice at call center.
· Comply and support payroll processing, audit procedures & Compliance.
· Coordinate and work in partnership with the client HR teams (first party) in Talent Acquisition, Employee Engagement and Learning & Development initiatives based on business requirement.
· Design and formulate HR policies and processes in consultation with HR leadership.
· Create Job Descriptions and goals of employees in consultation with respective functional Leaders/Managers.
· Conduct & lead Performance Effectiveness Program (QPEP), Rewards and Recognition and Employee Development/Engagement initiatives.
· Identify the training needs of the employees during the periodic/annual review and LNA survey. Based on needs identified, prepare the Training calendar for quarter/year and ensure execution as per the timeline.
· Measure the effectiveness of the training and validate the same through feedback and monthly review process with the help of training SPOCs and client training/HR team.
· Generate periodic HR reports for the senior management.
· Ensure completion of exit formalities of the call center staff including clearances, exit Interview and F& F settlements.
· Monthly attrition analysis to track and address undesirable attrition within the call center.
Knowledge & Skills
· Excellent transparent communication style
· Skills of accessing Job Portals, sorting of candidates
· Expertise in HR policies and procedures
· Strong knowledge of hiring processes
· Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations (BPO)
· Understanding of employment labour law
· Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
· Employee-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion
· Familiarity with MS Office suite
Qualifications & Experience
· Minimum experience of 2 years as an HR manager in Call Centre/BPO
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline would be an added advantage
We believe in getting the best people and letting them do what they're best at. We offer flexibility to lead your teams, and an open and collaborative environment. We give our people the freedom to exercise judgment and count on their innovation to drive the business forward. Training and networking is very important to us, and we create opportunities for our people to attend some of the biggest technology summits and conferences internationally.