Are you the type of person who believes your work can impact the way businesses in Sri Lanka looks at technology? Do you believe in readily embracing change andlearning new technologies in an agile and results-oriented working environment?Then we just might have an opportunity for you. We areN*able.
Technology itself changes rapidly, in today’s equally dynamic world. Which is why at N*able weconsider it important to see new possibilities, ways and means, where technology enablesbusinesses to transformand disrupt age-oldindustries: something aptly reﬂected in the envisioned value we have created for the Telco’s. Banks,Government and large Enterprises, who constitute ourcustomer base. People are the heart and soul of N*able.Our people know that our work is ultimately to better serveour customers, which takes sheerskill, commitment and cross-collaborative teamwork. Which is why we look for individualswith a willingness to learn, share andto adapt, to join our team.
We are looking for dynamic IT Professional having constant drive towards innovation with a formal higher education background and hands on experience to take the ownership of designing, implementing and supporting data center infrastructure solutions including server, storage platforms advanced virtualization related solutions and Software Defined solutions within the IT Infrastructure practice at N-able.
If you have been working withData Center space with good application platform awareness [CSG1] and looking forward to enriching your career with the fast-changing data center infrastructure landscape, this is the right opportunity for you. You will be lead resource of the infrastructure team to design and implement data center solutions at our customer environments.
· Design, Implement and manage DC infrastructure solutions which involves integration of technologies from global vendors. (DellEMC, Cisco, HPE,IBM, VMware, Commvault and Veeam
· Design & Implement Unix and Linux OS clustering, various application clustering and carry out performance tuning and operational activities. Specially IBM AIX and Redhat Linux
· Ability to engage in server & storage infrastructure solutions, server virtualization, cloud computing solutions, IT disaster recovery solutions and backup & recovery solutions for enterprise and service provider customers.
· Understand enterprise grade application platform operations, bottlenecks and provide solution
· Lead the technical delivery team for respective solutions and technology areas
· Steer and influence C-Level discussions based on your end to end Data Center experience
· working with customers on technical strategy evolution
· develop DC solutions directly with customers and internally collaborate with cross-technology teams and subject matter experts
Should possess a bachelor’sdegree from a reputed university in the field of Computer Science orequivalent.
· Mandatory skills/experience:
o At least 8 – 10years of experience in implementation & supporting Data centerTechnologies.
o Soundknowledge and good experience in various operating systems such as MS Windows, IBM AIX, Solaris and Linux
o Soundknowledge and good experience in troubleshooting complex application platformssuch as ERP, various database platforms
o Goodunderstanding in various Software Defined solutions such as SDS, SDN and NFV[CSG3]
o Experiencein BareMetal, virtualized & hyperconverged solutions from Cisco, HP, IBM,Nutanix & Dell.
o Soundknowledge and good Experience in Storage and storage network solutions[CSG4] .
o Knowledgein Redhat OpenShift, Bigdata and Analytics will be an added advantage
o Extensive technical experience in data centernetworking and cyber security
o Understandingabout physical data center environment and DC facility management
· Takinginitiatives and the passion to follow through and make the things happen
· Deepanalytical skills to diagnose and identify source of reported incidents andincident management skills
· Abilityto articulate the design and architecture of the solutions
· Empathyand drive to take on customers’ business problems and goals as one’s own
· Teamworkand highest levels of professional integrity and ethical conduct
· continuous learner mentality and factadaptability to new technology areas
We believe in getting the best people and letting them do what they're best at. We offer flexibility to lead your projects, and an open and collaborative environment. We give our people the freedom to exercise judgment and count on their innovation to drive the business forward. Growing our skills and expanding our abilities is very important to us, and our people are trained by some of the most talented veterans in the industry.