Are you the type of person who believes your work can impact the way businesses in Sri Lanka looks at technology? Do you believe in readily embracing change andlearning new technologies in an agile and results-oriented working environment?Then we just might have an opportunity for you. We areN*able.
Technology itself changes rapidly, in today’s equally dynamic world. Which is why at N*able weconsider it important to see new possibilities, ways and means, where technology enablesbusinesses to transformand disrupt age-oldindustries: something aptly reﬂected in the envisioned value we have created for the Telco’s. Banks,Government and large Enterprises, who constitute ourcustomer base. People are the heart and soul of N*able.Our people know that our work is ultimately to better serveour customers, which takes sheerskill, commitment and cross-collaborative teamwork. Which is why we look for individualswith a willingness to learn, share andto adapt, to join our team.
We are a technology company which sells business outcomes. We believe the purpose of technology is to make life better for the end user, which is why we focus on delivering value to our customers through all our solutions. We constantly challenge ourselves, on how we can find unique, new ways of delivering solutions for customers. If you are passionate in leveraging emerging technologies to deliver value, we'd like to present you with an opportunity to do just that.
As Business Development Manager IT Services Sales &Renewals, you will liaise with existing and new enterprise/SME clients to identify,develop and close new renewal sales and follow-up existing renewal businesses of IntegratedTechnical Solutions(ITS) in InformationSystems area. (S)He will be a member of a team providing customer sensitive andresponsive IT support, and advice service, which ensures the maximumavailability and higher performance of critical IT facilities.
You're responsible for Services Selling, renewals activitiesand account management of enterprise and SME business sectors in Sri Lanka andMaldives. (S)he needs to maintain a diversified portfolio of business entities whilemaintaining a solid renewal sales pipeline.
• Maintain consistent opportunity funnel
• Meet company defined KPIs for Opportunity creation, Services& renewal Sales, renewals, and profit targets
• Identify new market demands in IT service requirements, packagesolutionoffering together with engineering teams and promotes packaged serviceofferings to customers
• Build managed service/operationservices with the inhouse skills and promote same for customers
• Prepare quotations and documentation related to tenders and renewals basedon specificationsand price lists, while cooperating with internal/external stakeholders
• Organize customer events for solution,technology and service offering as marketing campaigns
• Maintain frequent contact with existing andpotentialcustomers to assess their support requirements, provide them guidance on all aspectsof support Services, and maintain customer loyalty
• Develops and maintains good relationshipswith channel partners and product vendors
• Effective presentation, communication, and negotiation skills
• Ability to drive conversations with CIO/CTO, CFO & CEO’s and maintains effective relationships with decision makers and influencers in order to understand the customer’s requirements, match them with the organization's solutions, and win the deal
• Ability to understand of customer’s decision-making process, goals, objectives and strategies
• Understanding of Pricing Strategies & Profit Optimization, Channel and Alliance Partner Management
• A recognized degree in Sales and Marketing,InformationTechnology, or Information Systems Management
• Minimum 5 years of experience in IT ServiceSales, Business Development, Product and Solution Sales with strong Personal Relationship& Understanding of cultural and political aspects in above industries
• Exposure and understanding of IntegratedTechnology solutionsconsists of Cisco, EMC, VMWare, IBM, HP, Oracle, SAP, and similar technologies
• Strong Understanding of Business Dynamics inSoluon/ServiceProvider, System Integrator areas
We believe in getting the best people and letting them do what they're best at. We offer flexibility to lead your projects, and an open and collaborative environment. We give our people the freedom to exercise judgment and count on their innovation to drive the business forward. Growing our skills and expanding our abilities is very important to us, and our people are trained by some of the most talented veterans in the industry.