Are you the type of person who believes your work can impact the way businesses in Sri Lanka looks at technology? Do you believe in readily embracing change andlearning new technologies in an agile and results-oriented working environment?Then we just might have an opportunity for you. We areN*able.
Technology itself changes rapidly, in today’s equally dynamic world. Which is why at N*able weconsider it important to see new possibilities, ways and means, where technology enablesbusinesses to transformand disrupt age-oldindustries: something aptly reﬂected in the envisioned value we have created for the Telco’s. Banks,Government and large Enterprises, who constitute ourcustomer base. People are the heart and soul of N*able.Our people know that our work is ultimately to better serveour customers, which takes sheerskill, commitment and cross-collaborative teamwork. Which is why we look for individualswith a willingness to learn, share andto adapt, to join our team.
We want to change how people use data. Whether it be in business or government, we are at a tipping point in leveraging data to make better decisions and if leading a team of smart data engineers and data scientists to realize our vision excites you, we have just the opportunity for you.
The primary responsibility will be to grow the data analytics business, by providing the insights of business values to the market using our solutions.
You will be responsible to develop new accounts, to grow existing accounts by maintaining client relationships as well as to develop new businesses in Sri Lanka and international market.
Responsible to build and manage a global sales team. You are required to play a key role in implementing new sales strategies for business expansion, effectively acquiring new accounts and proactively setting budgets and to achieve targets.
· At least 2 years of clientfacing roles with some sales experience preferably in data-related solutions
· A passion for sales in dataanalytics solutions areas and, thorough with current market trends and industry.
· Conceptual clarity informulating, executing, and monitoring business strategy for the Data Analyticsbusiness pillar
· Build a global sales team withthe right global sales strategy for the Data Analytics business
· Explore and drive businessopportunities with technology partners and other solution partners to increasethe reach in the market
· Executive maturity and abilityto have confident conversations with key decision makers and other high-profilepersonalities
· Ability to tell a compellingstory on how insights can drive better business to non-technical audiences
· Ability to relentlessly focusand meticulously plan strategies to close business opportunities in a timelymanner for the Data Analytics team
· Identifies trendsetter ideasthat helps customer derive increased business value through insights byresearching industry and related events, publications, and announcements
We believe in getting the best people and letting them do what they're best at. We offer flexibility to lead your projects, and an open and collaborative environment. We give our people the freedom to exercise judgment and count on their innovation to drive the business forward. Growing our skills and expanding our abilities is very important to us, and our people are trained by some of the most talented veterans in the industry.