Are you the type of person who believes your work can impact the way businesses in Sri Lanka looks at technology? Do you believe in readily embracing change andlearning new technologies in an agile and results-oriented working environment?Then we just might have an opportunity for you. We areN*able.
Technology itself changes rapidly, in today’s equally dynamic world. Which is why at N*able weconsider it important to see new possibilities, ways and means, where technology enablesbusinesses to transformand disrupt age-oldindustries: something aptly reﬂected in the envisioned value we have created for the Telco’s. Banks,Government and large Enterprises, who constitute ourcustomer base. People are the heart and soul of N*able.Our people know that our work is ultimately to better serveour customers, which takes sheerskill, commitment and cross-collaborative teamwork. Which is why we look for individualswith a willingness to learn, share andto adapt, to join our team.
We are a technology company which sells business outcomes. We believe the purpose of technology is to make life better for the user, which is why we focus on delivering value to our customers through all our solutions. We constantly challenge ourselves, asking how our solutions deliver value. Today, Banks and large enterprises see us as an outstanding technology, information and communications solutions provider. Proof of this estimation comes primarily from two factors: the number of large-sized projects awarded to us, and customers’ readiness to pay significantly higher prices for our services than those of our competitors’.
Our rapidly growing digital banking sector solutions practice calls for an individual with strong critical thinking abilities and be able to provide functional application support on one or more Banking applications, throughout all stages of client projects. Digital will define banking in the future, allowing clients to use a channel based on their preference, and the back-end trending towards a zero back office. The BusinessConsultant focuses on the most complex functional issues and provides guidance and coaching to the wider team of Consultants. He/She is expected to envision how the solutions would lead to tangible business outcomes and lead the team to solve same complex functional issues.
* Analyze client business requirements and relate them to Bankingapplications/ product capabilities by completion of implementation workbooks
* Identify any gaps between the client’s business/ functionalrequirements and the Banking applications/ other product capabilities andgenerate proposals for their resolution (eg: workarounds, changes in processesor application changes) and ensure any solutions proposed are realistic andwithin the agreed scope of the project
* Validate all functional decisions for the projects to ensure optimumutilization of deployed products
* Define customization needs for Banking applications/ other productsas per agreed business definitions
* Write specifications, if and when needed, for local development andensure that the relevant development team(s) have a clear understanding ofthese specifications
* Participate in the configuration of the Banking applications/ otherproducts through the definition of static and semi-static data for systeminstallation
* Participate in functional testing and support client testing
* Liaise with the Banking applications/ other products maintenancegroups to ensure that the product problems identified are understood andresolved
* Strong communication skills, and be able to work with customers at all levels
* 5+ years of experience in banking software consultancy.
* In depth understanding of the banking process
* Functional experience in core banking applications and/or other products
* Knowledge of banking/financial software application
* Excellent customer service skills
We believe in getting the best people and letting them do what they're best at. We offer flexibility to lead your projects, and an open and collaborative environment. We give our people the freedom to exercise judgment and count on their innovation to drive the business forward. An attractive package, local and global learning and development opportunities, exposure to global partners/vendors are available for the right candidate. If you feel you could add value to our business and would benefit by being part of our team, please send your cv to <insert email address