Do you believe in readily embracing change, and learning new technologies in an agile and results-oriented working environment? Then we just might have an opportunity for you. We are N-able, a technology solutions company that creates enhanced value, through meaningful business outcomes, for our customers and stakeholders, in the Telecom, Banking and Financial, Public, and Enterprise sectors. N-able was founded in 2008, with a vision to disrupt and transform age-old industries, and to be radical in using technology to ‘do better business’. Today, with a turnover of more than USD 20 million, our 200-plus team of skilled professionals have been responsible for successfully delivering several transformational technology projects the country has seen to date. People are the heart and soul of N-able. people know that our work is ultimately to better serve our customers, which takes sheer skill, commitment, and cross-collaborative teamwork. Which is why we look for individuals with a willingness to learn, share and to adapt, to join our team.
We are currently looking for a passionate Associate Software Engineer, who is eager to learn new things to be part of our specialist team which will be dedicated to designing, developing and implementing exciting projects for our client base.
Is an analytical thinker, with problem solving capabilities, who has a good understanding of software design and programming principles. He or she will be able to apply this understanding in practice, regardless of framework or platform on which the solution is being implemented.
You should be able to think out of the box and bring innovative thinking to the team.
Is an active team player who can work effectively in a complex, diverse and dynamically evolving environment.
You will have to work in an agile environment, collaborating with highly skilled people who are proactive, passionate about technology and are results driven.
· Implement, deploy and maintain complex software and integration solutions.
· Work on ground-up software development (e.g Java/SpringBoot) as well as platform- based development on industry leading integration platforms such as IBM AppConnect,API Connect and WSO2Enterprise Integrator.
· Help ensure that the code quality goals of the team are met by adhering to quality and delivery guidelines on a day-to-day basis.
· Provide support for functional, regression and performance testing.
· Assist in preparation and on-the-day activities for production releases.
· Provide technical support including issue investigation and analysis for production alerts
· Fulfil tasks that aid monitoring of production health.
· Software application development skills with demonstrable hands-on experience in application development using Java technologies and frameworks such as SpringBoot.
· Experience working with integration development on platforms such as Enterprise Service Bus and API Management is a definite advantage.
· Experience writing software that follows software development standards and secure coding practices.
· Experience with relational database technolog iessuch as Oracle or MYSQL.
· Exposure to application servers, e.g. JBoss,WebLogic, WebSphere, Apache and Tomcat.
· Exposure to unit testing framework as well as related tools will be an added advantage.
· Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent exposure.
We believe in getting the best people and letting them do what they're best at. We offer flexibility to lead your teams, and an open and collaborative environment. We give our people the freedom to exercise judgment and count on their innovation to drive the business forward. Training and networking is very important to us, and we create opportunities for our people to attend some of the biggest technology summits and conferences internationally. If you feel you fit the role, and are able to drive our telecom sector solutions, regardless of your current role and sector, please send your cv to <email@example.com>