N*Able has been a reliable provider of transformative solutions to telecoms in Sri Lanka and has built a reputation to support them in transforming their businesses and underlying technologies. We are looking for someone who can continue our relationships with the operators and take it to new heights.
We are looking for dynamic and innovative young talent with a formal higher education background and hands on experience to engage in development, customization, and implementation for Business Process Automation Solution at N-able
· Development of Business Process Automation solutions using mainstream Business Process Management(BPM) and Robotic Process Automation platforms
· Interact with customers and N-able sales team to offer expertise, convey insights, create compelling demonstrations, and gather feedback
· Support the pre-sales team on technical discussions, presentations and requirement gathering sessions
· Work with the business analysts to prepare the test cases and perform application testing
· Should process a bachelor’s degree in the field of Computer Science or Information Technology
· 1-2years of Software application development skills using Java or .Net
· Experience in developing applications using any of the following platforms would be a definite advantage
Any content /workflow management platforms or preferably BPM platforms such as IBMBPM,IBM FileNet, Microsoft SharePoint, Oracle BPM, Pega systems BPM, NewGen BPM
· Good understanding of software design and programming principals
· Exposure to database technologies
We believe in getting the best people and letting them do what they're best at. We offer flexibility to lead your teams, and an open and collaborative environment. We give our people the freedom to exercise judgment and count on their innovation to drive the business forward. Training and networking is very important to us, and we create opportunities for our people to attend some of the biggest technology summits and conferences internationally.