Are you the type of person who believes your work can impact the way businesses in Sri Lanka looks at technology? Do you believe in readily embracing change andlearning new technologies in an agile and results-oriented working environment?Then we just might have an opportunity for you. We areN*able.
Technology itself changes rapidly, in today’s equally dynamic world. Which is why at N*able weconsider it important to see new possibilities, ways and means, where technology enablesbusinesses to transformand disrupt age-oldindustries: something aptly reﬂected in the envisioned value we have created for the Telco’s. Banks,Government and large Enterprises, who constitute ourcustomer base. People are the heart and soul of N*able.Our people know that our work is ultimately to better serveour customers, which takes sheerskill, commitment and cross-collaborative teamwork. Which is why we look for individualswith a willingness to learn, share andto adapt, to join our team.
We are a technology company which sells business outcomes. We believe the purpose of technology is to make life better for the end user, which is why we focus on delivering value to our customers through all our solutions. We constantly challenge ourselves, on how we can find unique, new ways of delivering solutions for customers. If you are passionate in leveraging emerging technologies to deliver value, we'd like to present you with an opportunity to do just that.
The Account Manager for one of our key strategic verticalsis a role for someone who is interested in developing an important business pillarat N-Able. She/he will generate and drive business opportunities for the solutionsbased on Enterprise IT technologies that encompass Security, Cloud, Identityand Mobility, Hardware.
On a typical day, the Account Manager will evangelize thespecific business benefits of moving Enterprise technologies with Enterprise Customersdo a follow up visit to a Customer with whom we have worked on Enterprise solutionsand engages with their business sponsors. He will visit all Principals Eg:Cisco, Fortigate, Dell EMC and strategize with the Head of Enterprise businesson how to jointly build a strong pipeline for large opportunities aroundEnterprise Technology area.
The primary responsibility will be strategically grow the Enterprise business pillar, developing a strong relationship with our partners and customers for this business pillar and building a strong customer base.
• Conceptual clarity in formulating, executing, and monitoring business strategy for his/her business pillar
• Ability to have confident conversations with IT Heads and business heads and other high profile personalities
• Ability to tell a compelling story around technology to non-technical audiences
• Established presence in the technology market in Sri Lanka
• Ability to drive relevant stakeholders with urgency to promote business opportunities from one stage to another with a relentless focus on winning and closing the opportunity
• Master in Business Administration or equivalent
• Adequate experience in a similar capacity withinthe technology space which has built the capability to exercise sound judgment,decision making and ability to fulfill the critical experiences and skillslisted above
We believe in getting the best people and letting them do what they're best at. We offer flexibility to lead your projects, and an open and collaborative environment. We give our people the freedom to exercise judgment and count on their innovation to drive the business forward. Growing our skills and expanding our abilities is very important to us, and our people are trained by some of the most talented veterans in the industry.