INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit, register on our website and social media platforms, sign up for an event or service or submit an application to our careers page you may submit some or all of the following information: Your name, e-mail address, postal address, phone number, job title, company, human resources data, IP address, product and service selections and other things that identify you. This page is used to inform users of N-able regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information we received from users of if anyone decided to use including but not limited to our website and social media platforms.
We collect personal data from you at several different points, including but not limited to the following:
· when we correspond with you as a customer or prospective customer;
· when you visit our website and social media platforms;
· when you register as an end-user of our services and an account is created for you;
· when you contact us for help;
· when you respond or make an job application;
· when you attend our customer conferences or webinars; and
· when the site sends us error reports or application analytics data.
We also collect certain standard information that your browser sends to every website and social media platforms you visit, such as your IP address, browser type and language, access times, and referring website and social media platforms addresses.
OURUSE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
N-able may use information that we collect about you to:
· deliver the products and services that you have requested;
· manage customer relationship and provide you with customer support;
· help improve our products and services and customize user experience;
· perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
· communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, or other third parties;
· develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our website and social media platforms;
· manage our business; and
· perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
The personal information collected is only used by N-able for the purposes mentioned above or a use that complies with these purposes. We do not share your information with any third parties.
PROCESSING YOUR DATA
We will only collect and process personal data about you where we have lawful bases. Lawful bases include consent (where you have given consent), contract(where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you and legitimate interests (such as to protect you, us, or others from security threats, Comply with laws that apply to us and to enable or administer our business through consolidated reporting, customer service etc.)
Where we rely on your consent to process personal data, you have the right to withdraw or decline your consent at any time and where we rely on legitimate interests, you have the right to object.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus to safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies. We are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method o felectronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
THIRD PARTY OFFERINGS AND SERVICES
At our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website and social media platforms. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of those websites to understand how your data is secured by them.