N*Able has engaged in a key digital initiative in the financial sector, and has an opportunity for a UI Developer to be part of this milestone project. This is the first-of-its kind project in the country, and is a key initiative in the digital transformation of financial services.
• The frontend UI developer will work closely with the design and development teams to develop modern user interfaces. This role will be responsible for implementation of designs into client formats, typically HTML/CSS and JS. • He/She will work closely with product designers, to create the front end of applications, including designing various re-usable UI components & libraries • He/She will work with the developers to integrate visual components into the codebase of the application • Establish and maintain design components, that conform to brand stadndards • He/She will take complete ownership over rendering and UX issues, including cross-browser rendering and mobile responsiveness, and debug front-end issues as they arise • Should have an eye for good design, and have experience with UX best practices
· Experience with front-end build tools (NPM, Webpack, Grunt/Gulp).
· Working knowledge of Git/Gitflow, Stash, Jira & Confluence.
· Wordpress/Sharepoint experience is desirable.
· Experience with unit test patterns is a definite advantage (Jasmine, Mocha Chai, or similar).
3+ years software engineering experience in a web environment with emphasis on front end technologies (REACT, Angular, Bootstrap, JQuery and others)
· Strong understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and ES6.
· Strong understanding of performance, cross-browser / cross-device development, testing, optimization, and front-end performance requirements.
We believe in getting the best people and letting them do what they're best at. We offer flexibility to lead your projects, and an open and collaborative environment. We give our people the freedom to exercise judgment and count on their innovation to drive the business forward. Growing our skills and expanding our abilities is very important to us, and our people are trained by some of the most talented veterans in the industry.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org