Data is not the future. Data is now. We’re seeing massive possibilities for businesses to use data to completely overhaul themselves, and we’ve built our data practice to engage with this opportunity. We’re looking for a big data engineer who is passionate about driving a data driven decision making culture in our customers and is able to bring the best big-data technologies to the table, for our customers.
The Primary responsibility is to carry out research oriented development in Big Data solutions that requires real-time processing of massive high volume data. Research orientation in key, as the Big Data technologies are gaining maturity and in order build solutions that runs with stability and predictability lots of research into architectures, tools and technologies are required. He is also responsible for understanding the overall product/solution in which he is playing his role and suggest best ways to integrate the module/solution area being developed into the overall context.
* Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles with at least 2 years of experience with Hadoop eco systems.
* Working experience and knowledge on Big Data ecosystem, specifically in following areas;
o Querying tools, such as Pig, Hive, and Impala
o ETL techniques and frameworks such as Flume and message brokering systems such as Kafka and RabbitMQ
o NoSQL databases such as HBase, Cassandra and MongoDB
o Big Data machine learning toolkits such as Mahout and SparkML
o Workflow schedulers such as Oozie
o Real-time streaming and batch processing with Spark
* Architectural understanding of developing analytics systems with real-time computations of high volume batch data – practical use of Lambda Architecture
* Proven working experience in Java development
* Relevant Degree in computer science or information technology
* Certifications or demonstrable proficiency in design of ETL workflows
We believe in getting the best people and letting them do what they're best at. We offer flexibility to lead your projects, and an open and collaborative environment. We give our people the freedom to exercise judgment and count on their innovation to drive the business forward. Growing our skills and expanding our abilities is very important to us, and our people are trained by some of the most talented veterans in the industry.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com